Basic on the job, rely on it
After fifteen years, the Basic remains one of Idesco’s most popular housings. It has been deployed to serve numerous access control and logistics applications around the world. Indeed, many of Idesco’s original Basic-housed readers are still on the job in their original sites. Today, Basic housing is still available in all major interfaces (except GPRS) and reader technologies (except EPC) that we provide.
The stock colour for Basic remains black, but other colours can be negotiated with larger volumes. Additionally, Basic readers’ lenses come in either black or white, and can be customizable with your logo.
Naturally, Basic is also one of Idesco’s most robust housings, with numerous features making it suitable for a wide range of deployments.
- Highest durability class IK-10 means it can withstand impacts of up to 20 joules
- It’s available with either connector or cable, to flexibly accommodate your system requirements
- Its IP67 protection class (in cable version) makes it impervious to dust or moisture
- Its narrow (doorframe) profile (110 x 43 x 24 mm) lets it accommodate tight spaces.
- An easily-changed lens lets you customize your readers’ appearance.
Read more about cases deployed with Basic readers:
Prysmian Finland uses ACG Pulse’s automatic glove vending system to stock and provide work gloves onsite to Prysmian employees. 7 C 2.0 readers in Basic housings deployed in ACG Pulse’s system. Read more.
Finnish cleantech company MariMatic Oy has been deploying their energy-saving pneumatic conveying automatic solid waste collection system in Finnish municipalities. Municipal residents activate them using Idesco Basic-housed readers. Read more.
For awhile, construction sites have provided a textbook example of how much electronic access control systems can benefit managers.