DESFire: your safest reader choice
A MIFARE® DESFire access control system is both highly secure and easily maintained. DESFire also ensures future product availability from multiple manufacturers and suppliers – you aren’t “vendor-locked”.
You will find many features Idesco builds into its DESFire readers that other reader manufacturers don’t provide. Their reliability is unmatched with their widest operational temperature range and highest-combined protection and durability classes. They come in a range of reader and housing types, from embedded modules to display readers with augmented keypads, even supporting highly-secure, bi-directional OSDP v2.1.7 data transfer. Best of all we support you and our readers with agile, professional yet personal customer service.
Why choose secure Idesco DESFire readers?
- Secure 128 bit encryption, no hacking, no skimming
- Open standard MIFARE® technology, means multi-sourcing: no vendor lock
- Generous memory capacity supports robust security features, multi-applications
- Convenient configuring, updating, re-programming
- Support for highly-secure, bi-directional OSDP v2.1.7 data transfer
Cherck out our secure, reliable and convenient DESFire readers!
How does RFID actually work, and what kind of features do transponders require to make it work? This article answers these questions by focusing on RFID’s transponders and their identification capability. If you are a system integrator, your own customers might find the points covered in this discussion helpful.