Low frequency 7 AH means reliable dual tech benefits
Did you know our newest 125 kHz low frequency reader, 7 AH, is not just compatible with EM and HIDProx but can even read those technologies simultaneously, giving you a very cost-effective migration option between the two technologies? Designed to replace older Access 7 A and Access 8 AH readers (EOL coming later this spring) while remaining fully compatible with their low frequency tag populations, this very affordable dual technology reader still boasts benefits traditionally found only in smart card readers.
- Seamless dual tech = smooth, simple migration with EM and HIDProx tag populations.
- Smallest energy consumption on the market = savings in energy bills, backup infrastructure.
- Widest voltage range on the market = unbeatable reliability during brownouts.
- Numerous other configurable features enhance its adaptability to your system.
- Remarkably diverse range of housing options to suit any deployment.
- Special distributor/system integrator tool (by request) creates custom configurations, e.g.
- Wiegand, Clock & Data settings
- Re-read delays
- Pin-pad backlight and LED settings
- Output control (exit button, tamper control, pin code door control)
Whether you’re a wholesaler, system integrator, installer, we’re sure you’ll find our new, downloadable reader summary a helpful tool during meetings with your own customers.