Low frequency 7 AH means reliable dual tech benefits
Did you know our newest 125 kHz low frequency reader, 7 AH, is not just compatible with EM and HIDProx but can even read those technologies simultaneously, giving you a very cost-effective migration option between the two technologies? Designed to replace older Access 7 A and Access 8 AH readers (EOL coming later this spring) while remaining fully compatible with their low frequency tag populations, this very affordable dual technology reader still boasts benefits traditionally found only in smart card readers.
- Seamless dual tech = smooth, simple migration with EM and HIDProx tag populations.
- Smallest energy consumption on the market = savings in energy bills, backup infrastructure.
- Widest voltage range on the market = unbeatable reliability during brownouts.
- Numerous other configurable features enhance its adaptability to your system.
- Remarkably diverse range of housing options to suit any deployment.
- Special distributor/system integrator tool (by request) creates custom configurations, e.g.
- Wiegand, Clock & Data settings
- Re-read delays
- Pin-pad backlight and LED settings
- Output control (exit button, tamper control, pin code door control)
We are delighted to announce the launch of our newest reader, Door Handle 7N Online, a cable-less RFID door handle explicitly designed to replace your existing standard Scandinavian door locks with. Best of all, Door Handle 7N Online will easily integrate into your existing system.
Whether your aim is lowering your overhead for maintaining current or future Mifare-keyed sites (Classic, DESFire, etc.) sites – or deploying your own in-house key management capability to increase your company’s competitiveness, Idesco Security Key Management has the processes, materials and expertise to meet your needs.