EPC 2.0 reads numerous encrypted, passive transponders instantly, out to 10 meters.
Idesco’s EPC 2.0 pushes the envelope for a passive UHF reader. It has the rugged reliability you expect from Idesco and the same detection range (out to 10 meters, depending on tag & setting) as its predecessors. It still supports anticollision, capturing and storing every in-range tag in its oversized buffer while simultaneously forwarding them quickly to your system. Now, though, you can deploy new encrypted (Gen2v2) tags for high security. You can conveniently configure EPC 2.0 where you have installed with a dedicated configuration card. With a reach most active readers won’t match (and definitely not for the price!), EPC 2.0 remains the most cost-effective, rugged, reliable, long-range zone monitoring reader you can find.
- Anticollision (several tags simultaneously) with variety of read/write options
- Configures conveniently with card, RS232 interface or request when ordering
- Adjustable read range (suitable for zone control applications)
- Read range out to 10 meters (depending on tag and surrounding reflection conditions)
- Lets you deploy cost-effective, maintenance-free encrypted (Gen2v2) passive UHF transponders
- Supports vehicle ID and door entry on same card