Idesco EPC 2.0 reads multiple encrypted passive transponders simultaneously, at ranges out to 10 meters.
Idesco’s EPC 2.0 pushes the envelope for a passive RFID reader. It has Idesco’s expected rugged reliability and the same reliable detection range (out to 10 meters, depending on tag & setting) as its predecessors. It is still anticollision, capturing and storing every in-range tag in its oversized buffer while simultaneously forwarding them to your system. Now, though, you can deploy the new encrypted (Genv2) tags for high security. EPC 2.0 is also conveniently configured where you have installed it via dedicated encryption card. With a reach most active readers can’t match (and definitely not for the price!), EPC 2.0 remains the most cost-effective, rugged, reliable, long-range zone monitoring reader you can find.
- Anticollision (several tags simultaneously) with variety of read/write options
- Configures conveniently with card, RS232 interface or request when ordering
- Adjustable read range (suitable for zone control applications)
- Read range out to 10 meters (depending on tag and surrounding reflection conditions)
- Lets you deploy cost-effective, maintenance-free encrypted (Gen2v2) passive UHF transponders
- Supports vehicle ID and door entry on same card
How can we help you?
Need something more? Contact us and we’ll get the answers you need about EPC 2.0.