How well do you know our long-range versatility?
Idesco’s passive UHF EPC readers support a wide variety of long range identification applications, from vehicle identification and logistics to access control. Their passive UHF technology is an especially attractive feature because it offers major cost-savings over active UHF solutions if you only need identification at ranges out to 10 or 15 meters. This is because passive transponders don’t need batteries, making them much less expensive and reliable, maintenance-free with long lifespans in even the harshest outdoor sites.
Check out Idesco EPC readers’ versatility:
- Anticollision: capable of simultaneously interrogating multiple tags in a detection zone. This is particularly useful in logistics-like settings, where several tagged objects might move through a zone simultaneously, or in applications with dense access control or zone control traffic.
- Determining the direction of a moving tag permits specialized zone control applications; e.g. assessing the number of transponders traversing a zone over a particular interval.
- Multi-application support: For example, use a transponder for entering the parking area with your car, then accessing your workplace and payment in your workplace’s lunch canteen.
- They support an attached external antenna, profoundly expanding their detection zone; an external antenna essentially lets one reader function as two together
- Adjustable transmission power lets you more precisely define the detection zone your application needs, ensuring your reader only transacts with the transponder falling in the zone you choose.
Did you know you can also deploy Idesco’s EPC readers wirelessly? Wireless deployment is nearly plug-and-play, letting you build long-range identification solutions at sites where cabling will be too expensive or simply impossible.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our newest reader, Door Handle 7N Online, a cable-less RFID door handle explicitly designed to replace your existing standard Scandinavian door locks with. Best of all, Door Handle 7N Online will easily integrate into your existing system.
Whether your aim is lowering your overhead for maintaining current or future Mifare-keyed sites (Classic, DESFire, etc.) sites – or deploying your own in-house key management capability to increase your company’s competitiveness, Idesco Security Key Management has the processes, materials and expertise to meet your needs.