Remember Idesco Mobile Lite webinar
Earlier this summer we published a short webinar about mobile identification and Idesco’s new mobile ID solutions.
With everyone today carrying mobile phones, it is becoming a convenient way to access also. System administrators also enjoy benefits from Idesco mobile identification. Idesco Mobile Lite app creates its own digital ID when you install it in your phone, upon which, it is ready to use. This frees system administrators from the burden of purchasing, managing and programming of traditional transponders.
Best of all, Idesco’s mobile solutions are fully compatible with older MIFARE access systems. You can even continue using standard transponders simultaneously alongside your system’s Idesco mobile credentials.
Deploying Idesco Mobile Lite is simple. For example, in a hotel:
- install Idesco’s mobile ID DESFire readers at each room’s doors,
- Define the preferred security level for each reader,
- After your customers download and install our app in their phones, they come to reception,
- The mobile IDs in each guest’s phone is read and stored in your system
- At this point, guests can enter their rooms using just their phones
- When guests check out, simply delete their mobile ID from your system
However, if your company prefers ongoing mobile ID management, or it has globally-located sites, Idesco Mobile Cloud might be your preferred solution. Watch our webinar about both solutions in YouTube!
We are delighted to announce our new service, Idesco ID, has been nominated for the Detektor International Award, ID & Access Control category