Installation/Shield plates, Weather covers
Installation / Shield plates and Weather Covers enhance siting, letting you install on metal, opposite another reader, at different angles, and protect against adverse weather. Installation plates (Slim, Basic, Quattro, VS and VM) minimize eddy currents on metal surfaces, neatly cover old holes when replacing old readers. Shield plates protect against the EM interference of an opposite sited device. Angled backplates (Quattro, VM and VS) come in two angles to ensure accessibility over a greater height range. Weather covers protect against encrusted snow and high direct sunlight surface heat.
- Installation plates greatly reduce metal surface eddy currents
- Also cover unsightly old screw holes and ease cable threading
- Shield plate protects from nearby device EM interference
- Angled back plates enhance accessibility, usability
- Weather covers protect against encrusted snow, high heat
How can we help you?
Need something more? Contact us and let us find answers for you about installation and shield plates.