Idesco Mobile Lite
Mobile access control application with BLE. Provides three security levels: The first level allows accessing without additional procedures. The second security level requires opening the door in the menu on smartphone's lock screen, while the third security level requires unlocking the smartphone's own security locking, e.g. fingerprint or pin-code. Idesco Mobile Lite is used together with 8 CD 2.0 MI readers and Enrollment Station for enrolling user ID's to the system.
- Convenient alternative for physical smart cards in access control
- Easy to use mobile access control app
- Low cost mobile application
- No cloud service needed
- Communicates with access control readers with BLE
- High secure 128 bit AES encryption between smartphone and readers
- Generates a unique user specific ID using the smartphone’s device specific values
- Convenient Enrollment Station enrolls user ID’s to your access control system
- Traditional DESFire cards can be used in the system simultaneously
- Mobile access control app with three security levels, defined or door specific
How can we help you?
Need something more? Contact us and let us get you answers about Idesco Mobile Lite