Badicio 8000 AES
A long-standing disadvantage of Wiegand interfaced systems has been their vulnerability to transaction scanning. Badicio 8000 AES controller addresses that by decrypting credentials sent enciphered via RS-485 from Idesco 8 CD 2.0 AES readers - your system’s credential database doesn't notice any difference!
Badicio 8000 can be deployed in an existing Wiegand system. 8 CD 2.0 AES readers replace readers in your Wiegand system, RS-485 replaces Wiegand cabling, and new DESFire transponders replace old tags. Badicio 8000 AES supports up to four connected 8 CD 2.0 AES readers. Badicio 8000 AES comes with its own convenient configuration tool, letting you refine its interface with your system. Your system software and credential database will remain unchanged.
- Deeply encrypts – and protects – your transaction data from transponder to controller
- Requires no changes to your system’s credential database
- Comes with its own convenient configuration tool, letting you refine its interface with your system
- Can be embedded in an existing system
- Easy RS485 address handling with configuration cards
- Configure reader parameters and reader addresses at the same time
- Convenient LED indicator when a reader has been addressed and is on-line
How can we help you?
Still have questions? Please contact us and let us find you answers – about Badicio 8000.